About Me

My photo
Aztec, New Mexico, United States
My name is Kevin and I am a dreamer. I have started to invest more time into my Radio DJ/ MC interests and I am in it to win it!

Saturday, May 17, 2014

List of Interviewees

I have found a few people I already plan on interviewing. Stay tuned for more info about each one!


  • Lamar Edwards, a Florida Native and security guard.
  • Joaquin Betoni, Manager at R Sports and a guitar player.
  • Jan Morgan, Professor at San Juan College, New York state native.
  • Paul Stewart III star of local plays in Farmington, New Mexico like "The Laramie Project" and "Grease". Will star in "Footloose" this summer.
  • Nick Sibole, a NM Native and Subaru expert.
  • Jhoana Garcia Carrizales- Mexican native and avid dancer.
Please stay tuned for my future interviews with these fine people!

No comments:

Post a Comment